Archive for the ‘ Canada Immigration Guides-Employability and Business Workshops ’ Category

Getting a Job in Canada

If you have job skills that Canada needs, Canada will wel­come you.

Well-​​educated, pro­fes­sional peo­ple will find it eas­i­est to get jobs, as will those with tech­ni­cal skills, par­tic­u­larly in infor­ma­tion tech­nol­ogybiotech, and resource-​​based indus­tries, such as oil and gas. The country’s tourism indus­try is another source of jobs.

If you’re try­ing to find out where the best job prospects are in var­i­ous regions of Canada, check the Canadian government’s Labor Market Information site.

Canadian Job listings

The Canadian gov­ern­ment runs a nation­wide Job Bank site that lists thou­sands of jobs in many dif­fer­ent indus­tries and regions.

Another government-​​run site, Working in Canada, enables you to search by pro­fes­sion and loca­tion to see both spe­cific job post­ings and gen­eral infor­ma­tion about the mar­ket for the type of job you’re seeking.

Other Canadian online job-​​posting sites:

CareerClick​.com links to news­pa­per clas­si­fied ads nationwide.

More resources for job seek­ers, by province:

Need help get­ting a Canadian work per­mit? We offer a refer­ral ser­vice can con­nect you to a qual­i­fied immi­gra­tion consultant.

How to find a Job in Canada: What You Need to Know

More than ever, Canada is in need of qualified workers in a range of professions. From nurses to miners, food servers to IT professionals, employers in Canada are increasingly looking beyond their own borders to meet their employment needs.
When living abroad, finding a job in Canada can seem like a daunting task. Thankfully, a few tips can help demystify the process, and with a little luck you could be on your way to a new life and career in Canada!

Step 1: Know the Job Market
Before looking for jobs, you should take some time to learn about the labour environment for your specific occupation in Canada. It is important to ask yourself important questions about your job search goals, such as:
What is the average salary for my job in Canada? Does it vary by location?
You can use the  Monster’s  Canada Salary Calculator to find the answer to this question

Step 2: Search for a Job

There is no ‘right’ way to search for a job in Canada. A good place to start is to think of any connections you might have in the country. Look through your social networks to find out if you have friends or family (or friends-of-friends, etc) with ties to Canada or your profession. If you have no personal ties, you may want to consider contacting professionals working in your field in Canada and asking to speak with them informally in order to learn more about the job market.
Of course, you do not need a professional network in Canada in order to begin your job search. There are a number of Canadian job posting websites that you may use to start your search today. Our Job Search Tool, which accesses job postings from across the country, is a good place to start.

When applying for jobs, it is important to remember that Canadian employers may look for certain things that differ from employers in your home country. For instance, it is important to provide a resume that conforms to Canadian professional standards. You can use our resume services  to make sure yours is up to par. If you are applying for any job opening, it is beneficial to include a cover letter explaining your qualifications and interest in the job.

Step 3: Securing a Job Offer

If you make it to step 3, congratulations! You are closer than ever to arriving in Canada. A job offer from a Canadian employer may be issued on either a temporary or permanent basis. Both can help bring you to Canada, but there are different processes for each. Usually, a Canadian employer will formally hire you by issuing a job offer letter. For immigration purposes, it is helpful that the job offer letter includes the following information:

  • Salary and benefits
  • Working hours
  • Description of job duties
  • Printed on company letterhead
  • Signed by employer and employee

For semi-skilled occupations, the Federal government requires the use of a standardized employment contract, if you are being hired from abroad.

Important note: While rare, fraudulent job offers do occur. You should exercise good judgement when receiving a job offer from an employer abroad. Remember that a genuine offer of employment will not ask you to pay money or provide your credit card information.

Step 4: Learn what are my rights as a employee?
All Canadians are entitled to a minimum wage and vacation benefits. Social benefits such as healthcare may vary from province to province.

  • Do I need Federal/Provincial certification to practice in Canada?
  • Are my skills in high demand in a certain part of Canada?
  • Find out by browsing for your occupation in different provinces and cities.
  • Is my job considered ‘high’ or ‘low’ skilled in Canada?


Step 5: Come to Canada
An offer of temporary employment can be issued for varying lengths of time, from a few days to a few years. If successful, you will receive a Temporary Work Permit to work in this position. You will come to Canada for a specified period of time as a temporary foreign worker, and you will be restricted to working only for the job written on your permit. If you do wish to change employers once in Canada, you would need to apply for and receive a new work permit. This can be done from inside Canada.
If your offer of employment is permanent in nature, you can use it as support for a permanent residency application. Many popular immigration programs, such as the Federal Skilled Worker Program, have streams dedicated to processing applications that include a full-time Canadian job offer. While the Federal Skilled Worker Program had placed a strict cap on application intake, individuals with arranged employment in Canada are not subject to these caps.

Whether temporary or permanent, a job in Canada will give you invaluable experience, and may be a stepping stone for a future life in the country. For some, a job will fall into place quickly, while for others the search may last longer. No matter what, it is important to keep your focus on your ultimate personal and professional goals. With persistence, you can make them a reality.

in order to capture that a job offer  you need to polish your CV . To find out more about how to do it   or  simply check out in the direct site here 

Job Opportunities for International Students in Canada

Yes! You can qualify as International Masters Graduate for PNP Ontario, for this you dont need job offer or doing job. Following are requirement;

In order to apply to Opportunities Ontario as an international Masters graduate in Ontario, students must:

Job opportunities for International Students through Ontario PNP

Intend to live and work in Ontario.

Have graduated from an existing Masters program at an eligible publicly funded university in Ontario. Have completed a minimum of one academic year degree program, while studying on a full-time basis. Apply within two years of the date on which their Masters degree was granted, or in the alternative, during the last semester of completing their degree. Currently be residing in Ontario.

  • Have legal status in Canada (i.e. study permit, work permit, temporary resident visa).
  • Refugee claimants and asylum seekers are not eligible for the program.
  • Demonstrate high official language proficiency (For English language proficiency – IELTS – General test with a minimum score of 7 or higher) (For French language proficiency – TEF – with a minimum score of 5 or higher).
  • Demonstrate a minimum level of savings/income to support themselves and their dependants.
  • Demonstrate at least one year of residence in Ontario in the past two years.
  • Not have further studies as their main activity in the province (e.g., pursuing a PhD or another degree/diploma). Graduates are allowed to pursue further studies, if those are necessary to meet registration requirements in a regulation occupation in Ontario.

You can read more about it here

Arranged Employment (II)

Arranged Employment in Canada is one way to fast-track your way into Canada as an immigrant. Under the Skilled Worker category, a person with Arranged Employment is given priority and can obtain up to 10 extra points.

You will need a genuine offer of permanent employment from a Canadian employer that is approved by Service Canada (SC). In this case the employer is making an offer to hire you on an indeterminate basis once the Canada Immigration visa is issued to you. You cannot come to live and work in Canada until then.

The procedure to get Arranged Employment is done by your employer who must submit the Arranged Employment request to SC. If approved, SC will forward the Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO) directly to the Visa Office processing your application. Policy requires the Visa Office to fast-track AEO applications and now under the new Federal Skilled Worker guidelines is one of the few options left that does not require you to have an occupation listed on the new occupation list. Note you must still have at least one year of work experience within the last ten years in occupations listed under Skill Type O, A or B.

Also the Arranged Employment option applies if you are already in Canada on a temporary work permit (depending on the type), and your current employer has made an offer to give you a permanent job if you are accepted as a Federal Skilled Worker then this will also give you priority processing as long as your temporary work permit is valid both when you apply for permanent residence and when the permanent resident visa is issued. Again, your occupation does not need to be one of those listed on the new occupation list but must still be a skilled job listed under Skill Type 0, A or B.

The advantages of a Arranged Employment Opinion or AEO are faster processing under the Federal Skilled Worker Class and the employer does not have to demonstrate that there are any Canadian citizens or permanent residents available to fill the position.

What is the best way to find arranged employment in Canada as a foreigner trying to inmigrate?

1. There is an expedited work visa for people already employed by companies with offices in Canada, should they wish to transfer within the company, to Canada.

2. Arranged Employment for Independent Skilled Workers or working without offices in Canada

Under this category , there are two general ways to obtain arranged employment points: working in Canada and securing an “indeterminate job offer.” Hineni Media Information services publish resources that can help you prepare your case under either option.

A) Indeterminate Job Offer

An “indeterminate job offer” is an offer from a Canadian firm which has been in existence for at least one year. This job offer must meet several requirements:

•It must be genuine, and not for the purpose of facilitating immigration.
•It must pay the market wages for the position.
•The job must be a skilled one, classified as either a “management” position or under skill level “A” or “B” under the National Occupational Classification code.
•The job is not part time or seasonal.
By subscribing to Hineni Online databases,  you can be of tremendous help to international workers and international students by letting them know which companies they ought to  contact.

B) Working in Canada

If you are already working in Canada, with a qualifying work permit, you may be credited points for arranged employment. For example, you may have obtained a work permit under NAFTA or your spouse’s study permit.

There are several consulting and placement agencies in  Canada as well as outside, which may assist you in finding a job in Canada.   Most of the agencies outside Canada and some in the U.S. charge a fee for their services.  Their fee is several times higher than the subscription fee that you pay to Hineni Information Services (  As a matter of fact, several of these agencies subscribe to Hineni Online Database of Canadian Employers for International Professionals, to help themselves and help their clients like yourself. 

Watch out for illegal operations which are under investigation for fraud and illegal representations.  Do some research on the internet and check their background before advancing any money. 

In our opinion, you can quickly find a job in  Canada on your own with the help Hineni Online Database of Canadian Employers for International Professionals.

Marisol Diaz  is  an experienced workshop presenter, bilingual information designer, info-Preneuer;  career and  a business facilitator . She  has been writing on legal research and Canada immigration law since 2006. contact her @

Note and disclaimer: No attorney/client relationship is formed through the submission or viewing of this article. This article is not intended as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed attorney. The facts of every case are different and individualized advice should be sought from an attorney before proceeding with any case. is not a law firm.  The information provided above should not be construed as a legal advice.   The information provided below is general in nature and subject to change with or without notice.

Do-It-Yourself Canada Immigration Kit

You may choose to hire a lawyer or consultant to represent you in your application for permanent residence. There is, however, no legal requirement for you to do so. Our Do-It-Yourself Canada  Immigration Kit will provide you with all the information you need to apply. Applications which are represented by lawyers or consultants are not processed any faster or any differently than those applications that are solely handled by the applicant itself.
The advantage you have by processing your application by yourself, besides saving thousands of dollars is that, you have a full control over your file at first hand and faster processing results.

By obtaining a package you will have the necessary information required to prepare, complete, and submit your applications to the Canadian Immigration Authorities. We have thousands and thousands of satisfied customers from all over the world that have used our Do-It-Yourself packages and obtained their Permanent Residence in Canada.

You have a choice. You can hire an Immigration Lawyer and pay between $2500-$4000 or you can order our Do-It-Yourself Canada Immigration package that will provide you everything you need and will save you thousands of dollars.

Our Do-It-Yourself Canada Immigration Kits are the most useful and complete packages available to help ensure your success! They are updated on a daily basis by our editorial staff with the latest information on the changes of the Canadian Immigration Law.

Our easy to follow Canada kits are verified by professional and experienced immigration consultants and immigration specialists. Contact for order


Important Information: For instance  Mr A. Mestanza is a honest and licensed CSIC member recomended by Hineni Media. To verify authenticity of membership, please visit the CSIC web site.

Canada: Immigration Through Employment

Permanent Residence through Employment
(Permanent Residence in Canada)

The CiC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada ) has developed a points system that determines the quota or number of visas that are allocated to a particular preference category. This points system was developed to give an order to the way CIC approves applications each year and creates a difference in the application process by category.  This category includes:

* Foreign national Professionals with a bachelor degree who do not qualify for a higher preference category.
* Foreign national Skilled Workers with a minimum of two years training and experience.
* Other Workers and Unskilled workers requiring less than two years of higher education (including Live-in Domestic Workers). Tons of ladies enter and reside in Canada through this scheme.

Who Can Apply?

Professionals without an Advanced Degree*

*It means an university degree, such as a master’s or doctorate, that is higher than a bachelor’s.

* You must hold a Foreign Equivalent to a Canadian Bachelor Degree. No advance degree is necessary and the Bachelor’s degree must not necessarily be in the field of the offered employment.
* (OR) You must hold a Degree that is normally required for this profession so it could be acredited.
* If so, you must be in the position to prove that you are recognized as a professional of that profession.
* You must be offered a full-time, permanent position in Canada.
* Your potential employer must apply for and receive approved by HRDC that proves that no other qualified Canadian workers are available for that employment position and the wages and working conditions offered will not adversely affect those of similarly employed Canadian workers.

Skilled Workers
* Skilled workers are those working in a specific field that requires certain skills and who have had at least two years of training or experience. This classification does not include temporary or seasonal employment.
* You must have evidence of two years of training or experience. This may be met through relevant post-secondary education.
* You must be offered a full-time, permanent position in Canada.
* You must be filling a position that requires 2 years of training or experience.
* Your potential employer must apply for and receive approved by HRDC ( Human Resources Development Canada )currently known as AEO approval from Service Canada).
* Academic Credential Evaluations may be required in certain cases.

Unskilled Workers

Live-In Domestic Workers
* You must have at least one year of experience as a household domestic worker.
* You must be offered a full-time, permanent position in Canada.
* Your potential employer must apply for and receive approved HRDC.
* Your employer must prove that your employment as a live in household worker is a “business necessity”.

Other Workers
* You may have less than two years of training or experience.
* Your job does not require two years of training or experience.
* You must have completed your training for the job prior to starting the permanent Residence application process.
* You must be offered a full-time, permanent position in Canada.
* You must be ready to wait a longer time for your visa due to the long back-log of applications already filed under this category.
* Your potential employer must apply for and receive approved HRDC. However HRDC aproval is generally not made available for the list of jobs listed below called certain occupations in the ocupational national job list.
* Complete list of  Natianal Occupations

How do I Apply?

There are 3 general steps in the application process for lawful permanent residence for skilled workers. The first two steps must be initiated by your potential employer, and the last step by you and your accompanying relatives. The application procedures may be carried out either within Canada at a CIC office, or abroad at the Canadian offices or consulate of your country of residence.

* The first step involves your employer who files for a HRDC job offer approval on your behalf. The reason that you are required to do this is so that the  Canadian Government can confirm that there are no qualified Canadian citizens available and willing to take the specific job that has been offered and that the working conditions and wages offered for the position will not have an adverse effect on Canadian job labor market. Therefore, you will be working with both CIC and Human Resources Development Canada.
* If the HRDC job offer approval is approved, you will then have to prove that you are qualified for this particular visa. Your employer will then file an Skilled Immigrant Petition for  Foreign Worker.
* If the Petition is approved, you will then file a formal request for lawful temporary or permanent working visa or permanent residency application. This process can take place from the Country of Residence at the Canadian consulate or from within Canada.

There are several factors that could impact the time it takes for the application to be approved. These factors may include, but may not be limited to: (a)Using the correct procedures when filing each type of application; and (b) quota availability. For example quotas are set by both visa type and by country, so, the country you were born in can also impact your timing.

What do I do Now?

* Get the answers you need with our Self-Help Canada immigration Kit.
* Read more information on eligibility requirements.

Marisol Diaz
Settlement & Integration Resources Publisher/Int’l Employment & Career Columnist.
She has been writing on legal research and immigration law since 2004.

NOTE: No attorney/client relationship is formed through the submission or viewing of this article. This article is not intended as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed attorney. The facts of every case are different and individualized advice should be sought from an attorney before proceeding with any case.

I am a foreign national and want to work in Canada. What options do I have?

We have a nice publication “Working in Canada” by Hineni Media, which addresses most of the issues faced by foreign nationals working and residing in Canada, including samples of work permits, need to register with local authorities, solutions to handle customs issues and similar advice most helpful to foreign nationals in Canada.

The publication is available for sale in PDF format (will be sent to you by e-mail) at a mere USD 20.00
Please drop a line to if you will be interested to receive this publication.
Best regards,
Hineni Media Publishing Manager

4 Steps to having your Credentials Recognized in Canada

You might ask yourself  how can I get work in my profession in Canada and I telling you that many internationally-trained professionals are surprised by how much time and effort it can take to work in their profession in Canada.

The high levels of education and experience that help you get into the country are not always recognized by professional associations or employers. So it’s best to research and prepare as much as you can before you leave your home country.

A good place to start is with the province professional association in your field. They can tell you whether you’ll need to apply for registration before you can work in your profession in Canada.

Regulatory bodies work with, but are separate from, professional associations. For example, Ontario has both a board of registration (a regulatory body) for Nurses ( and a Ontario Association of nurses ( ).

Start with  these 4 easy steps:

  • What’s your profession?
  • Find out whether you need a special license or accreditation to practice your profession
  • Check to find out how their occupation in Canada differs from the same occupation in your country of origin and find out the demand for people in your field in various parts of Canada
  • where? visit

Professional associations sites also provide specific information for international applicants. You may find information about:

•Certification and registration.
•Examination schedules and preparation.
•Core professional competencies.
•Skills upgrading and professional development courses.
•Internship, work experience and mentoring programs.
•Academic bridging programs.
•Industry trends and information.
•Career centres and job postings.

If you can’t find a professional association in your field

Almost every occupation is connected to some kind of professional, industry or sector association in Canada.

•Use a search engine such as to search by profession or occupation name and location (for example, “Nurses Toronto, Ontario”).

Obstacles you could face while in Canada in your field.
•All or part of your education may not be recognized. You may need to take courses at a college or university. This may take several years.
•Certification exams are held at set times – often only once or twice a year. And it takes time to prepare for exams.
•You usually need to be in Canada to have your credentials assessed.
•You may need Canadian work experience to get licensed, or to get a job.
•Your occupation may not exist in Canada under the same name.
•In most professions, you will need good English language skills.

Best  Solutions

Register for Co-Ops & Internships Programs

Co-op and Internship programs offer undergraduate students the opportunity to apply the skills they’ve learned the classroom to a real world work environment. As a co-op or internship student, you’ll gain valuable work experience, make industry connections and even earn some money while you’re at it.  Available listings here

In addition to the valuable experience and good pay that a Co-op or Internship will give you, very many of the Opportunities listed on this website also provide travel reimbursement, Housing and Meals. So, don’t let concerns about living expenses or the location of an organization posted on this website prevent you from checking out an exciting and challenging Co-op or Internship position!!

– Note that many organizations do NOT use the term “Co-op”, but DO use the terms “Internship”, or “Summer Undergraduate Research” or “Student Research” (or other similar “research” descriptions) to mean the same as “Co-op”. ALL of the Co-ops, Internships, and the various Research Positions included in this website are Non Paid and Paid, Full-time, Short-term (10-20 weeks) opportunities in positions directly related to the field you might be interested.

Internship: Students enrolled in internship programs spend twelve to sixteen consecutive months in paid, full-time employment between their third and fourth years of study

Work experience programs – these may be offered through employment agencies, professional associations or educational institutions.
•Survival jobs – most new immigrants to Canada take an entry-level position in their profession, or a job outside their field, to pay their bills as they go through the certification process and look for the kind of job they want in their profession.

Register for academic bridging programs – these help new immigrants upgrade their skills or education without having to take a full diploma or degree program. For example, UoT University and the Ontario College of Teachers have a one-year program that helps internationally-trained teachers understand the Canadian education system

Get a Survival job – most new immigrants to Canada take an entry-level position in their profession, or a job outside their field, to pay their bills as they go through the certification process and look for the kind of job they want in their profession.

Important:  This information guide does not contain visa information. We recommend that you order one of the immigration guides listed or use our services for settllement available in Spanish, English and French . For detailed Canada citizenship, PR Cards, self help immigration documents and Canada visa information.

Como conseguir una oferta de empleo o de trabajo en Canada

Para conseguir un trabajo se valora mucho la experiencia previa en Canadá.  El conseguir trabajo en Canadá de una forma más o menos permanente es algo complejo puesto que nos encontramos ante uno de los mercados más competitivos que existen y de los países con un mayor control sobre la emigración.

Los comienzos son dificiles necesitan fortaleza, inteligencia, fe, confianza y el toque magico suerte!

Independientemente del area de cada quien, cuando uno decide comenzar a buscar empleo, se deben tener listas al menos 2 cosas, una carta de presentación (cover letter) y un curriculum (resumé aqui en Canada).

Uno de los requisitos que han de cumplir aquellos que desean conseguir un permiso permanente es el dominio de una de las dos lenguas oficiales del país: el inglés y el francés. Si nos disponemos a trabajar de manera temporal, entonces bastará con un permiso de trabajo. Para optar a él, es necesario que contemos con una oferta de empleo en Canadá. Para buscar ofertas de trabajo, recomendamos visitar nuestra sección de portales de empleo. Para más información sobre las cuestiones relativas a la emigración, recomendamos visitar el portal del Citizen and Inmigration Canada.

Conseguir trabajo para el gobierno federal siendo inmigrante es casi imposible, ellos tienen un orden de prioridad para empleos

1) ex-combatientes
2) viudas de ex-combatientes
3) ciudadanos canadienses
4) residentes permanentes

Sin embargo, si lo que buscamos es un trabajo de verano y/o no permanente (un seasonal job), el proceso es más sencillo. Si deseamos primordialmente mejorar nuestra soltura con el idioma, entonces lo mejor será trabajar como caregiver, el equivalente a las au pairs. El programa para caregivers del gobierno canadiense permite a muchos jóvenes, sobre todo chicas, conocer el país e incluso tener la opción más tarde de establecerse en Canadá.

El trabajo en el sector hotelero y de turismo,  de recreation , deportes, en parques nacionales y de atracciones es otra opción. En nuestra sección  sobre Trabajos estacionales y portal de empleo de verano  para subscriptores se publican recursos variados sobre todo tipo de seasonal work.

La búsqueda de trabajo e información general

Independientemente del area de cada quien, cuando uno decide comenzar a buscar empleo, se deben tener listas al menos 2 cosas, una carta de presentación (cover letter) y un curriculum (resumé aqui en Canada). sino tiene en nuestra pagina ofrecemos tal servicio.


Un recurso muy útil, sobre todo para los que buscan su primer empleo, es el uso de los sites ad hoc.  

Otro parada importante es el Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials, que proporciona información sobre el acceso a diferentes profesiones y categorías profesionales en Canadá. De este modo, se puede comprobar si la profesión está regulada, qué tipo de criterios se siguen en la comprobación de títulos y credenciales laborales, contactos con asociaciones y situación general, entre otras. .

Si deseamos encontrar trabajo en una zona concreta de Canadá o deseamos saber dónde es más probable encontrar empleo, entonces lo mejor será utilizar esta página.

Es importantísimo que tengamos el permiso de trabajo ya que, en caso contrario, no podremos trabajar. El permiso suele ser válido para un tipo específico de trabajo y un periodo determinado de tiempo. El permiso de trabajo lo gestionaremos en la embajada o consulado de Canadá en nuestro país. De ningún modo se expiden permisos de trabajo a personas que desean buscar empleo en Canadá. Para encontrar información sobre la solicitud de permiso de trabajo, recomendamos visitar esta página.

Una vez conocemos los trámites básicos que tenemos que seguir para trabajar en Canadá, llega el momento de conocer lugares por medio de los que encontrar empleo, cómo organizar nuestra búsqueda y trucos para la entrevista o la elaboración del currículum.


Muchas personas que tiene inglés avanzado se cansan de esperar una oferta acorde con su nivel de inglés, experiencia laboral y preparación profesional. Sin embargo, salvo las excepciones que confirman la regla, dichas empleos no llegan nunca. Contratar a la distancia para la realización de un trabajo de alta calificación profesional requiere de un proceso de selección costoso para la empresa e incierto, ya que es muy común que posteriormente y a la mitad del proceso los postulantes desistan dejando a la empresa con dichos costos. Por lo tanto, muchas veces el camino más rápido y seguro es tomar un empleo menor y estando allá en esas entrevistas en persona, lo cual reduce los costos y da mayor seguridad a la empresa de la calificación y seriedad del postulante.

Para mas informacion visite:

Ocupaciones Aceptadas en Canada

Lista de Ocupaciones aceptadas para solicitudes de residencia bajo el Programa Federal categoría Skilled Workers 2009:

0111: Financial Managers
0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
0311: Managers in Health Care
0631: Restaurant and Food Service Managers
0632: Accommodation Service Managers
0711: Construction Managers
1111: Financial Auditors and Accountants
2113: Geologists, Geochemists and Geophysicists
2143: Mining Engineers
2144: Geological Engineers
2145: Petroleum Engineers
3111: Specialist Physicians
3112: General Practitioners and Family Physicians
3141: Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists
3143: Occupational Therapists
3142: Physiotherapists
3151: Head Nurses and Supervisors
3152: Registered Nurses
3215: Medical Radiation Technologists
3233: Licensed Practical Nurses
4121: University Professors
4131: College and Other Vocational Instructors
6241: Chefs
6242: Cooks
7213: Contractors and Supervisors, Pipefitting Trades
7215: Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades
7217: Contractors and Supervisors, Heavy Construction Equipment Crews
7241: Electricians (Except Industrial and Power System)
7242: Industrial Electricians
7251: Plumbers
7252: Steamfitters, Pipe fitters and Sprinkler System Installers
7265: Welders and Related Machine Operators
7312: Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanics
7371: Crane Operators
7372: Drillers and Blasters – Surface Mining, Quarrying and Construction
8221: Supervisors, Mining and Quarrying
8222: Supervisors, Oil and Gas Drilling and Service
9212: Supervisors, Petroleum, Gas and Chemical Processing and Utilities

More information at