Job Opportunities for International Students in Canada
Yes! You can qualify as International Masters Graduate for PNP Ontario, for this you dont need job offer or doing job. Following are requirement;
In order to apply to Opportunities Ontario as an international Masters graduate in Ontario, students must:
Job opportunities for International Students through Ontario PNP
Intend to live and work in Ontario.
Have graduated from an existing Masters program at an eligible publicly funded university in Ontario. Have completed a minimum of one academic year degree program, while studying on a full-time basis. Apply within two years of the date on which their Masters degree was granted, or in the alternative, during the last semester of completing their degree. Currently be residing in Ontario.
- Have legal status in Canada (i.e. study permit, work permit, temporary resident visa).
- Refugee claimants and asylum seekers are not eligible for the program.
- Demonstrate high official language proficiency (For English language proficiency – IELTS – General test with a minimum score of 7 or higher) (For French language proficiency – TEF – with a minimum score of 5 or higher).
- Demonstrate a minimum level of savings/income to support themselves and their dependants.
- Demonstrate at least one year of residence in Ontario in the past two years.
- Not have further studies as their main activity in the province (e.g., pursuing a PhD or another degree/diploma). Graduates are allowed to pursue further studies, if those are necessary to meet registration requirements in a regulation occupation in Ontario.
You can read more about it here