Canada immigration: new 29 list of highly demanded professions
Before was 38 List down to 29 High Demand Jobs in Canada. Some Occupations remain and some are New.
Effective immediately, to be eligible to apply as a federal skilled worker, applicants must either have a job offer, or they must have experience in one of 29 in-demand occupations. These occupations were identified through analysis of updated labour market information and consultations with provinces, territories, stakeholders and the public.
but really the Canadian Government endures to receive requests in its general package of Federal skilled workers (FSWP) currently in 25 of the 29 occupations registered in governmental way.
Following 29 highly demanded professions come in new list.
If you are a skilled worker who has had one year of continuous full-time or corresponding part-time paid work experience in no less than one of the following eligible occupations within the last 10 years:
- 0631: Restaurant and Food Service Managers
- 0811: Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture)
- 1122: Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management
- 1233: Insurance Adjusters and Claims Examiners
- 2121: Biologists and Related Scientists 2151: Architects
- 3111: Specialist Physicians 3112: General Practitioners and Family Physicians
- 3113: Dentists
- 3131: Pharmacists
- 3142: Physiotherapists
- 3152: Registered Nurses
- 3215: Medical Radiation Technologists
- 3222: Dental Hygienists & Dental Therapists
- 3233: Licensed Practical Nurses
- 4151: Psychologists
- 4152: Social Workers
- 6241: Chefs
- 6242: Cooks
- 7215: Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades
- 7216: Contractors and Supervisors, Mechanic Trades
- 7241: Electricians (Except Industrial & Power System)
- 7242: Industrial Electricians 7251: Plumbers
- 7265: Welders & Related Machine Operators
- 7312: Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanics
- 7371: Crane Operators
- 7372: Drillers & Blasters – Surface Mining, Quarrying & Construction
- 8222: Supervisors, Oil and Gas Drilling and Service
For the detail in the description of each occupation and its various titles and offices, should consult the official website of the National Occupational Classification NOC. The Canadian government uses the National Occupational Classification system called (National Occupational Classification NOC). This system categorizes occupations in demand in the Canadian job market based on the following criteria:
• “O” in management occupations, positions in the management, coordination and supervision.
• Proficiency Level “A”: occupations that usually require college education.
• Proficiency “B” occupations that require technical education (college) or specialized learning.
• Proficiency “C” occupations that require secondary education (high school) or specific training.
• Proficiency “D” occupations where training is given directly in the work. National Occupational Classification:
The following is a condensed version of the major professions, specialties and professions that require the Canadian labor market, on the basis of the “National Occupational Classification.” Professions are included only in the categories “O”, “A” and “B”, as these take into account the Canadian point system that evaluates the capabilities of potential immigrants. The general areas of competence of this classification are:
• Business, Finance and Administration
• Natural and applied sciences and related occupations
• Health • Social Sciences, Education, Government Service and Religion
• Arts, Culture, Recreation and Sport
• Trade, Transport, Equipment Operation, and related professions
• Raw Materials Industry
• Processing, Manufacturing and Utilities Computer professionals and highly skilled Systems During 1997, established a pilot program that enables Canadian employers, attract highly qualified professionals in the technical areas of Computing and Systems (software). This approach facilitates the recruitment of these staff on a temporary basis, without the necessary validation of a Human Resource Center. This plan responds to the shortage of workers exists in Canada in these specialties and the prevailing demand industries quickly get highly qualified professionals and computer technicians. Graduates in branches of Engineering, Information Systems or other technology-related areas are encouraged to perform a formal validation of Canadian institutions that apply.
Nursing: Nursing is a profession with the highest occupational demand in Canada. The public health system needs to attract as many technical and health professionals. Therefore, the government makes great efforts for recruitment. It is expected that by 2011 and through 2012. The national deficit of nurses in Canada amount to 80 thousand professionals. This is a great opportunity for foreign workers who have experience in the area.
Care Workers and Health Care at Home (“Caregivers”)
There is special interest in working in Canadian homes remain full-time care of children, disabled people and, especially, the elderly. Over 4 million people in Canada are over 65. In fact, 1 in 7 Canadians is part of the so-called third age.
Professionals in the field of health and health care are scarce in Canada, which opens up to foreign employment opportunities in this field. To gain approval, you must also demonstrate that you have enough money to support. There are many other options to immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker. If you do not meet the criteria required by the Federal Government, we invite you to read our other sections on the various provincial programs and A complement MI – 4 has made permissible for global PhD students to put on for enduring habitation in FSWP, however missing the further features of the unaffected FSWP. It stood experiential that certain works fulfill additional nippily than others.
As of December 8, 2011, masses have been decided for four of the 29 occupations. This shows that the applicants to these occupations could no longer rub in further down the FSWP, till the CAP is re-established in July 2012. Though, the 25 additional occupations are exposed now. Certain of them such as GPs and dentists are probable to be the next, with 350 requests previously putative by the CIC. Applicants for these occupations must act rapidly to safe a location in the lot of pay for this time.