Identifying Business Opportunities in Canada
Spotting market opportunities is essential for growth and survival. You need to know where to find these opportunities and understand how to take advantage of them.
There are a number of ways of working out what are the best opportunities for your business, including:
1.Carrying out an analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of your business, and the opportunities and threats it faces (a SWOT analysis)
2. Establishing your unique selling point (USP)
To more effectively identify new business opportunities, you have to dig deep and ask lots of questions. Take a step back, and use these questions as a guide to help you create or adapt business strategies to meet the changing needs of your market. For international students and international trained professionals in Canada which are perfect candidates for immigrant entreprenuership, your goal is to learn how to tell a good oppotunity from a bad one. Here are some other tips:
- It is important to analyse the business you want to do. This will help you plan for the future.
- Franchise: having a solid financial base and a product that is sure to atract attention,
The best business opportunities involved companies that offer something consumers will need or desire
over all other competing products.
- New Business: keep in mind that new business or a plan to start a business may be riskier than going
with a company with an established track record. However, business opportunities of this kind are to automatically suspect. If the funding is there and the organization is structured properly, the opportunitiy is well worth your consideration.
- You will find that in Today Canada’s market, it is worth your time to consider a web based business as well as home-based and more traditional business setting. The best business opportunities have a comprehensive and well defined system for getting the products to consumers. This includes such factors as a reliable process for producing the good or service, excellent sales and marketing strategies, and an efficient delivery to the buyer.
Without the ability to sastify orders quickly and efficiently, even the best product is less likely to build a loyal client base.
For Advisory on entrepreneurial development Training click here