CANADA EMPLOYER SPONSORED VISAS
EMPLOYER SPONSORED VISAS
“No employer today is independent of those about him. He cannot succeed alone, no matter how great his ability or capital. Business today is more than ever a question of cooperation.” –
There are 2 major categories for employer sponsored migration to Canada:
Canada Skilled workers and professionals
Canada Provincial Nominee Program
Skilled workers and professionals: This visa is for Canadian employers who want to sponsor highly skilled workers for a permanent visa to work in Canada. The employees can be either: highly skilled workers from overseas highly skilled temporary residents currently in Canada. For this visa the employer nominates the position that they want to fill and finds a suitable employee who is willing to work for them in Canada. The employee accepts the offer of employment from the nominating employer and applies for a visa. The employer must be an Canadian business.
The position to be filled must be full-time and must be listed on the Employer Nomination Program Occupation List. To be eligible for permanent residency under this visa, the employee or candidate must have:
- an employer who is willing to sponsor them for permanent residency have appropriate skills,
- qualifications and/or experience to fill the position
- Meet any mandatory licensing, registration or professional membership requirements
- Preferibly under 45 years of age
- Have Vocational/Functional English language ability
- Provide a letter of appointment or contract signed by the employer and employee.
Under this program the employer must comply with all relevant Canadian standards and workplace legislation for wages and working conditions the employee must comply with all Canadian laws as a permanent resident.
Please send us your professional details for a FREE initial assessment or contact us with your details.