Foreign workers and Work permit

Every year, over 90,000 foreign workers enter Canada to work temporarily in jobs that help Canadian employers address skill shortages, or as live-in caregivers.

You cannot immigrate with a work permit. If you want to come and live in Canada as a permanent resident based on your work skills or experience, please review the options for Immigrating to Canada. To control immigrants to come to Canada the unions and govt set this system up. You must be approved for this job and a screening and authorization must be done first before you approved.

What is a Human Resources and Social Development Canada confirmation?

The confirmation is a letter from Human Resources and Social Development Canada (HRSDC) to your employer stating that having a foreign worker do the job you are going to do will not have a negative impact on the labour market in Canada. The HRSDC confirmation is also called a positive labour market opinion.

Your employer has to apply to get an HRSDC confirmation. HRSDC looks at several factors, including the availability of Canadians, wages and the economic benefit you as a foreign worker might bring to Canada. Once HRSDC has formed an opinion, it then provides advice to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

The HRSDC confirmation is usually given for a specific period of time. The work permit will be issued for the same period. To extend your work permit beyond the specified period, your employer will usually have to get a new confirmation from HRSDC.

Requirements to Enter Canada

You have told us that:
You would like to work temporarily in Canada
You are a citizen of a country
You have received a job offer from an employer in Canada
As a citizen of this country, you do not need a Temporary Resident Visa. You may need a Work Permit, if required.

Job Offers

Some job offers require a work permit but do not require a labour market opinion, also known as a job confirmation. Some examples include business persons entering Canada under the North American Free Trade Agreement or intra-company transferees. once you have the HRDC approval you get the work visa and you come to Canada on the work visa… start working and while you are in Canada apply for immigration. If you really have a certified by HRDC employment offer, then your immigration application will be processed much faster. However, if you have just an offer of employemnt that is not certified by HRDC, then your immigration application will be processed within the usual terms of the Canadian embassy wherever you are.

Under our unique membership, employers are generally not charged any referral fees. This results in more interviews and job offers for our clients. Our rate of success in achieving an offer of employment is between 80% and 90%.  contact hinenisyndicator@gmail or Discover over 1,000 paid jobs register here!

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: